Monday, January 09, 2006

News to me

Apparently I'm already supposed to have the entire wedding planned. Yep. Engaged for 13 days, and it's supposed to be ready to roll. In the past 2 days alone, no less than 4 MEN have asked what my colors are. What the heck? I don't have colors yet. Are you insane? Or am I just missing something?

I don't have colors. I don't have a date. I don't have a place. I don't have a wedding party. I don't have a dress. I don't have a florist or a photographer. Nor do I have shoes, showers, registries, or all of the other accoutrements that are supposed to go along with all this.

Oh, and as of 8:15 this morning, I have no half and half for my coffee.

BUT - all is not lost. What I do have is time. And for that, I'm thankful :) I'm also thankful that God continues to remind me that I am surrounded by some amazing friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it'll all come together in the last 2 weeks before the wedding date, from what I've heard.. Heh Heh.

kimmie said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Dom. I'll certainly keep you posted on our progress :)